10/25/10

jeremy and scene test 1

ok im officially renaming Jimmy to Jeremy as i messed up in the script and now ive got the audio with the board and theres no going back.(well there is im just too tired to do so!)



I was up till 4 in the morning breaking apart this thing into 87 shots to make it easier on myself... yeah... lol





heres my first test shot with the only character model i actually rigged up, took me 30 minutes but i wanted to show some animation on this blog finally! I dont know if anyone is even reading these posts but if you are thanks so much for taking an intrest in this! Expect more shots soon



edit:
Because I've got school tomorrow followed by work and insomnia's got me here's another turnaround i did just now, the dad will be there from the chest up so i thought i'd save some time by just designing the top half. SO THERE HAH. Zzzzzzzzzzzz

No comments:

Post a Comment